The tactical design of the Geartac XBody Dog Harness looks and feels stylish, with unparalleled comfort as its best features. Geartac Systems has engineered this dog walking harness to fit in such a way that it will not impede upon the natural leg movement of your dog. Studies show that a poorly designed or poor-fitting dog harness can cause nerve damage, muscle strain, and cause your dog to walk irregularly.
To avoid these potential dangers, the Geartac XBody Dog Harness stays completely away from the leg muscle and does not alter your dog's natural walking movement. The XBody dog harness design is built around a forward collar that works its way down to the built-in breast plate. The XBody’s breast plate is a must to enhance the comfort of your dog when they pull forward. The webbing of the Geartac XBody Dog Harness then continues past the breast plate of your dog and crisscrosses into an "X" under your dog and returns out the rear behind your dog's front legs becoming the rear connection point of the dog harness. This system creates the "XBody" design which makes the harness one of the first "Anti-Roll" dog harness designs on the market.
Our adjustable dog harness design fits so well it will not roll or cause a misfit on your dog. The "XBody" design also makes this dog harness virtually "escape proof" the crisscross webbing design prevents the dog from backing out of the harness. Additionally, the spine section of the harness lays directly on the back of your dog and has an average 8" section of webbing separating the front from the rear connection points. This spine of the XBody dog harness allows for greater separation between the front and the rear allowing the front legs to move in a completely unrestricted action.
The Geartac XBody Dog Harness also sports a convenient handle incorporated onto the back section of the harness. This handle provides you added ability to maneuver your canine during dog walking, dog training, and other fun activities! Another awesome feature are the four quick release buckles located in this dog harness handle area. Having 2 front and 2 rear release buckles gives you the ability to use the XBody dog harness in an “over the head" or a "side entry" style.
Knowing how to properly put on a dog harness is half the battle. The Geartac XBody Harness is super easy and has two distinct ways of entry for your dog. This ability gives the handler an option for dogs who do not like having devices fitted over their head. The dog harness is primarily a "rear connect" harness which is the best place to connect a leash for the comfort of your dog, but also includes the front hook for no pull dog harness training.
The Geartac XBody Dog Harness also has a rear hook set up which is optimal for keeping your dog tracking straight and walking forward, allowing for increased orthopedic comfort. With the addition of the front hook D-ring, the harness can be used as a no pull dog harness for training with an auxiliary dog leash to re-direct your dog when they pull. See our new Geartac Training Leash and learn how to use a double leash system. To further aid in having your dog decrease pulling, be sure to read more about the GEARTAC K9 hands free unit to help with this problem. Another innovative feature of the dog harness is the front leg bumper pads located on the XBody webbing situated behind the front legs of your dog. This feature is made up of a padded foam bumper coated in water proof plastic that stays free of moisture and prevents chaffing and soars behind your dog’s front legs. The bumpers keep the webbing from staying in the crease between the front legs and the body of your dog, allowing comfort and airflow for your dog. It can also provide padding when a dog crosses over an obstacle acting as a bumper between the dog and the object he or she is crossing. We feel all these features make the Geartac XBody Dog Harness the best dog harness on the market today.
- NO PULL HARNESS FRONT D-RING ATTACHED TO BREAST PLATE
- ORTHOPEDICALLY DESIGNED
- HEAVY DUTY
- 1.5" MIL-SPEC WEBBING, TACTICAL DESIGN
- 4 POINT CONNECTION SYSTEM (ALLOWS FOR TWO STYLES OF ENTRY)
- BUILT-IN BREAST PLATE
- ANTI-ROLL DESIGN (HARNESS WILL NOT ROLL ON THE DOGS BACK)
- CRISSCROSS, XBODY DESIGN PREVENTS DOGS FROM BACKING OUT
- GRAB HANDLE FOR RESTRAINING YOUR DOG
- BUMPER PADS FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE FRONT LEGS, NO CHAFFING
- REAR CONNECTION FOR YOUR LEASH
- COLLAR SECTION 15"-19" (measure from standard collar placement)
- REAR RIB CAGE SECTION 28"-34" (measure from just behind the front legs around the girth of your dog)
- COLLAR SECTION 19"-23" (measure from standard collar placement)
- REAR RIB CAGE SECTION 31"-36" (measure from just behind the front legs around the girth of your dog)
- COLLAR SECTION 23"-26" (measure from standard collar placement)
- REAR RIB CAGE SECTION 35"-40" (measure from just behind the front legs around the girth of your dog)
- COLLAR SECTION 27"-33" (measure from standard collar placement)
- REAR RIB CAGE SECTION 38"-50" (measure from just behind the front legs around the girth of your dog)
- 1. MAKE SURE THE DOG HARNESS FITS EXACTLY THE WAY YOU WANT.
- 2. DO NOT USE DOG THE HARNESS ON YOUR DOG UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE IT FITS.
- 3. RE-STOCKING FEES APPLY TO USED EQUIPMENT.