THIS IS A CUSTOM MADE PRODUCT ALLOW 10 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
FEATURES OF THE VEST
- NO PULL HARNESS FRONT D-RING ATTACHED TO BREAST PLATE
- ORTHOPEDICALLY DESIGNED
- HEAVY DUTY
- 1.5" MILL-SPEC WEBBING, TACTICAL DESIGN
- 4 POINT CONNECTION SYSTEM (ALLOWS FOR TWO STYLES OF ENTRY)
- BUILT IN BREAST PLATE
- ANTI-ROLL DESIGN (HARNESS WILL NOT ROLL ON THE DOGS BACK)
- CRISS-CROSS, XBODY DESIGN PREVENTS DOGS FROM BACKING OUT
- GRAB HANDLE FOR RESTRAINING YOUR DOG
- BUMPER PADS FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE FRONT LEGS, NO CHAFFING
- REAR CONNECTION FOR YOUR LEASH
- REAR VEST SECTION WITH VELCRO AND MOLLE SECTION FOR PATCHES AND ATTACHING EXTRA GEAR
- GIRTH BELT TO KEEP THE VEST SECTION CENTERED ON YOUR DOG
MEASUREMENTS FOR YOUR VEST (MAKE SURE YOUR DOG FITS WITHIN THESE MEASUREMENTS)
- COLLAR SECTION 15"-19" (measure from standard collar placement)
- REAR RIB CAGE SECTION 28"-34" (measure from just behind the front legs around the girth of your dog)
- COLLAR SECTION 19"-23" (measure from standard collar placement)
- REAR RIB CAGE SECTION 31"-36" (measure from just behind the front legs around the girth of your dog)
- COLLAR SECTION 23"-26" (measure from standard collar placement)
- REAR RIB CAGE SECTION 35"-40" (measure from just behind the front legs around the girth of your dog)
- COLLAR SECTION 27"-33" (measure from standard collar placement)
- REAR RIB CAGE SECTION 38"-50" (measure from just behind the front legs around the girth of your dog)
The all new GEARTAC SERVICE, SPORT AND WORKING DOG VEST is one of the worlds first dog vest's designed with orthopedics in mind. Using 1.5" Mill-Spec webbing it is extremely durable and wide enough to provide comfort for your small, medium and large dog. This is a tactical design dog vest that looks and feels stylish having comfort as its best features. We have engineered this vest to fit in such a way that it will not impede upon the leg movement of your dog. Studies have show that a poorly designed or miss-fit vest can cause nerve damage, muscle strain, and cause your dog to walk irregularly. Our dog vest stays completely away from the leg muscle and does not alter your dog's walking movement. The dog vest design is built around a forward collar which then works it's way down to a built in breast plate. The breast plate is a must for the comfort of your dog when they pull forward. The webbing then continues past the breast plate of your dog and they "CRISS-CROSS" into an "X" under your dog and return out the rear behind your dog's front legs becoming the rear connection point of the vest. This system creates the "XBODY" design which makes the harness one of the first "ANTI-ROLL" designs on the market. Most dog vest designs on the market today "roll" off center on your dog once you connect a leash to the device. Our adjustable dog vest design fits so well it will not roll or cause a "miss-fit" on your dog. The "XBODY" design also makes this dog vest virtually "ESCAPE PROOF" the criss cross webbing design prevents the dog from "BACKING OUT" of the vest. The "spine" section of the harness lays directly on the back of your dog and has an average 8" section of webbing separating the front from the rear connection points. This "spine" allows for greater separation between the front and the rear allowing the front legs to move in a completely unrestricted action. Along with the spine, there is a handle incorporated onto the back section of the vest. A handle provides you added ability to maneuver your dog. Another awesome feature are the four quick release buckles located in this area. Having two front and two rear release buckles allow you the ability to use the dog vest as an "over the head" or a "side entry" style. Knowing how to put on a dog vest is half the battle, and the GEARTAC SERVICE, SPORT AND WORKING DOG VEST is super easy and has two distinct ways of entry for your dog. This ability gives the handler an option for dogs who do not like having devices fitted over their head. The dog vest is primarily a "rear connect" harness which is the best place to connect a leash for the comfort of your dog, but includes the front hook for no-pull training. Our primary focus for this dog harness is comfort. The vest has a rear hook set up which is optimal for keeping your dog tracking straight and walking forward allowing for increased orthopedic comfort. With the addition of the front hook D-ring, the vest can be used as a "NO PULL" harness for training with an auxiliary leash to re-direct your dog when they pull. See our new GEARTAC TRAING LEASH for info on how to use a double leash system. To also aid in having your dog decrease pulling look into the GEARTAC K9 hands free unit to help with this problem. Another innovative feature of the dog vest is the front leg "bumper pads" located on the "XBODY" webbing situated behind the front legs of your dog. This feature is made up of a padded foam bumper coated in water proof plastic that stays free of moisture and prevents chaffing and soars behind your dogs front legs. The bumpers keep the webbing from staying in the crease between the front legs and the body of your dog allowing comfort and airflow for your dog. It can also provide padding when a dog crosses over an obstacle acting as a bumper between the dog and the object he or she is crossing. Our rear vest section is designed to accommodate both velcro identification patches and molle accessories for extra gear. This vest also comes with the ID card holder. We feel all these features make it the best dog vest for walking on the market today.
VEST EXCHANGE POLICY
PLEASE BE SURE TO FIT YOUR NEW VEST ON YOUR DOG AS SOON AS YOU GET IT.
- 1. MAKE SURE THE VEST FITS EXACTLY THE WAY YOU WANT.
- 2. DO NOT USE THE VEST ON YOUR DOG UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE IT FITS.
- 3. A CUSTOM VEST CAN ONLY BE EXCHANGED FOR THE CORRECT SIZE, NO REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED ON CUSTOM PRODUCTS.
If your vest is too big or too small please take it off immediately and place back in the bag from which it came.
If you use the vest and decide you are not going to keep it within the 30 day window, you will have to pay a 50% re-stocking fee due to the nature of a dogs hair and skin. Once a vest is used it is deemed not sellable and we can not re-sell it to a customer.
As long as you do not use the vest you can exchange it for the proper size with no re-stocking fees.
You will need to ship it back to our shipping department at your cost.
We will then send you the proper size free of shipping charges.